Friday 3 August 2012

It's Almost A Wedding Crashers Sequel

We all remember Wedding Crashers from 2005, starring Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson, but it has to be said for most people it was a small cameo that made the movie stick in our heads. Will Ferrell's classic performance as Chazz, the mentor of the starring duo, was undoubtedly my favourite character even if he only appeared for 10 minutes at most and I have found over the years many people feel the same way. Ferrell's over the top, loud, crude guru hit us with numerous one liners in his short appearance that still are first to be quoted if the topic of Wedding Crashers arises in discussion. Therefore I think its safe to say you are all going to be as happy as I was to hear that the trio will be working together again soon.

The new project, The Internship, is directed by Shawn Levy of Night At The Museum and Date Night fame and sees Ferrell take on the role of Wilson's brother-in-law, quoted as being a home electronics salesman who sees no problem in making sexual remarks about his customers. I think we can agree this sounds like a ball that Ferrell will definitely run with and the results should be hilarious, although I don't want to get myself too excited I can feel some new one liners coming that will surely steal the show once more. The film itself features some really cool names on it's current cast list including the intriguing and exciting prospect of John Goodman working with Vaughn, Wilson and Ferrell.

To read more about The Internship I've posted a couple of links below on this particular story and the film itself and just to remind you all of that classic cameo I've found a video of Chazz Reinhold at his finest.

http://collider.com/will-ferrell-the-internship/186055/

http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118057412

http://collider.com/?tag=the-internship


No comments:

Post a Comment