Friday 20 July 2012

The First Blog.......

So here begins the start of my blog. I thought i should probably start posting some stuff online instead of just clogging up my hard drive so if you happen to stumble across my little corner of the internet i apologise in advance for any the boring nonsense that will follow.

To give a little insight into what i'll mostly be posting it tends to centre around movies, music, comic books, sneakers and streetwear fashion. most of the post will be points of interest that i've stumbled across but i'll make sure i post a few articles by myself regularly.

So, with all the basics covered i hope you find this blog interesting and enjoyable and if you have any questions or links to things you think i may find interested feel free to follow and contact me through my twitter @MrDaveHorner https://twitter.com/MrDaveHorner

Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment